Being happy in someone's life is no less important
than being happy with someone…
I am a jack-of-all-trades bunny- and I will cook, and I will please in bed, and I can take out the brain completely ... well, how not to love such a miracle!
than being happy with someone…
I am a jack-of-all-trades bunny- and I will cook, and I will please in bed, and I can take out the brain completely ... well, how not to love such a miracle!
AURORA Bunny with fur Fatpack
The folder includes:
✱- Bunny with fur Ears
♥ - Bunny with fur Cuffs
✱- Bunny with fur Collar
♥ - Bunny with fur BodySuit
✱- Bunny with fur Fabric HUD - ✱- Fabric/Print/ Latex/ Plastic
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
This product for body:
✱- Maitreya / Lara Petite/ Maitreya Flat
♥ - Legacy/ Perky / Perky Petite
✱- Kupra / Bimbo
♥ - Reborn
________________________________________________________________________
You can buy a suit at the moment:
Event Cosmopolitan
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/182/24/22
Event Opens: Sunday, November 28
Event Closes: Friday, December 10
________________________________________________________________________
Other you can buy:
☑ Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AURORA-Claris-Fatpack/23711740
☑ Mainstore :
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Veles%202/128/172/21
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Veles%202/128/172/21

Комментарии
Отправить комментарий