With such legs and a booty, I have the right to be harmful!
No need to look for pros and cons in me, I'm not a battery!
As you can see, am I dangerous?
AURORA Cyber Cybill FatPack set
This product for body:
►Maitreya / Lara Petite/ Maitreya Flat
►Legacy/ Perky / Perky Petite
►INITHIUM Kupra / Bimbo
►Legacy/ Perky / Perky Petite
►INITHIUM Kupra / Bimbo
►Alice
The folder includes:
☑Bodysuit - light
☑Boots - light
☑HUD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☑ Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AURORA-Cyber-Cybill-FatPack-set/22791053
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AURORA Cyber Cybill Spine Set FatPack
This product for body:
►Maitreya / Lara Petite/ Maitreya Flat
►Legacy/ Perky / Perky Petite
►INITHIUM Kupra / Bimbo
►Legacy/ Perky / Perky Petite
►INITHIUM Kupra / Bimbo
►Alice
The folder includes:
☑AURORA Cyber Cybill Spine Set Steel
☑AURORA Cyber Cybill Spine Set Neon
☑AURORA Cyber Cybill Spine Set Neon
☑Bra
☑Gloves
☑Panties
☑Sleeves
☑Spine
☑HUD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☑ Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AURORA-Cyber-Cybill-Spine-Set-FatPack/23130060
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☑ Mainstore :
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Veles%202/128/172/21

Комментарии
Отправить комментарий